SQL/DB Error -- [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1]
Cavaraty Sole Distributor
FM transmitter and AUX-in plus charging
Two ways to listen to your iPhone or iPod touch through your car stereo
iTrip DualConnect combines Griffin's renowned FM transmitter technology with a plug for your car's 12 volt power outlet. An integrated cable plugs into the dock connector of your iPhone or iPod touch so iTrip can charge its battery while you drive.
Control iTrip and perform the quick and easy setup using the free iTrip Controller App. Setup is a snap: just press the SmartScan button on your Multi-Touch display, then tune your car radio to the frequency that SmartScan finds for you. It's that simple.
iTrip features put the customer first. User-selectable stereo and mono modes; programmable presets so you can save the most useful FM frequencies for quick recall. And Griffin SmartSound technology optimizes the signal for best sound.
For car stereos that feature an auxiliary audio port, iTrip DualConnect provides an AUX jack. So you can use iTrip's FM transmitter to send the music wirelessly to your car radio, or connect your iPhone or iPod touch through iTrip directly to your car stereo. Either way, illuminated buttons on iTrip's charger plug give you Play, Pause, Forward and Backward track controls that you can operate by touch while driving.
* 2 ways to use iTrip: transmit wirelessly to your car radio, or directly through AUX
* Charge your iPhone or iPod touch while driving
* SmartScan one-button setup finds the best open FM frequency for you
* User-programmable presets save the best frequencies for quick recall
* AUX port for clean audio connection to your car stereo's AUX-in jack
* SmartSound adjusts signal levels to maintain highest sound quality
* Play/Pause/Forward/Backward buttons give you fingertip control while driving